Treating A Bowel Infection Bladder Infection? Worried First Time Mom TMI!?

Bladder Infection? Worried first time mom TMI!? - treating a bowel infection

I am 26 weeks pregnant, and I'm currently treated for a bladder infection. Anitbiotics I was in 8 days and now I'm almost finished my treatment. Today, sitting down, I started with menstrual complaints, which was like cramps.IT really go to the toilet, and I started my period. I asked some experienced mothers and said that my bladder looked like, but should not feel pain, I do not think so.

I lied down and had a nap in the afternoon and felt better and go to the bathroom, which also helped. But in a moment of awakening, the pain returned. When I got up to go to the bathroom, I immediately felt dizziness and headaches. I have just asked about cramps, but with more symptoms of my concerns were not yet emerged.

What should I do? Wait until the end or the sight of a man?

0 comments:

Post a Comment