Triple Curtain Rod A Triple Decker Sonnet Like Poem.. You Have Seen The First, Perhaps What About The Ensuing Verses?

A triple decker sonnet like poem.. you have seen the first, perhaps what about the ensuing verses? - triple curtain rod

He arrived late at night in my dreams
His face hidden in shadows and fog Steam
Recalling the things are not always what they seem
Tenor adults was like the croaking of a frog
I closed my eyes happened Drift
And he came to grasp the outstretched hand with ladders
Then he took, I slid into the control
And in my heart like a ribbon
His breath of fire illuminated the narrow path
So strongly with my weight on one arm
And in the handle, and felt no pain
He took me into a deep sleep at night
A place that no longer have to struggle

Buried in sleep, from drapes suspended from a curtain
Behind the scenes, which have played a very improvised
With shadow hung decorative rooms
Our movement is unplanned and spontaneous
And I opened the great unknown
Thoughts Intangible awoke and he died
As if caught up in the air only
The intensity and the brightness increased
And the feelings that I was and
The proximity and close it
Caught in the Dark Illusion WHbefore his time
Ecstatic done, although on a whim
And as our needs have led
Who we are proud to be in a burning pyre flames

Very early in the morning, heard Glowing
In streams of spread outside the area
I was just re-animated
With the memory of the extinction
Whispered dreams intertwined
Fall into the delicious chocolate cherries
A journey through my head
In my heart I repent
Sundress and wearing clothes from head to
I sat on the porch to greet the day
Seared in my memory was the face
And play in a moment of silence may

The dancing continues every night that you and I
I could not block and will not attempt

0 comments:

Post a Comment