Phone Fax Answering Machine How Can I Receive A Fax On A Phone Line Without Being Present To Answer The Phone?

How can I receive a fax on a phone line without being present to answer the phone? - phone fax answering machine

My fax machine is plugged into the same direction as the phone ... ie. Sharing a phone line. Is there a way to configure my fax machine, identify and receive faxes without me present to answer the phone? I have my voicemail on this line, so I do not want the fax to answer all your calls to ... Only faxes. Is there a way to enable it to or at the bone? Thank you.

1 comments:

n7ybn said...

Depending on your fax machine, the youngest are capable of this function. Check the manual adjustments

Is that something you do regularly? If so, you may want to discuss a ring "distinctive character" function with your phone company. There will assign a different number, fax number, it rings in the same line as your voice service, but it has a different sound. The fax machines in the last ten years have been able to recognize and respond to the immediate ring of your faxes. There should be no more than $ 5 - $ 10 per month for this feature.


n

Post a Comment