Videos De Mario Salieri Anyone In The Tijuana/San Diego Area Interested In Anime?

Anyone in the Tijuana/San Diego area interested in Anime? - videos de mario salieri

Wondering if you are interested ewould Anyon ...

It is an anime event in Tijuana, Mexico, Saturday, 1 April 12:00 pm to 9:00 clock in the CECUT.

It will be a cosplay competition and other activities of the Cosplay Competition befote as Yogioh tournament, tournament games (KOF 2002, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Dance Dance Revolution), Workshop: "How to make a home movie quality make" (Spanish, sorry) Anime presentation, among others.

Rafadro Mario and Super 8 will be there as guest DJ's, the prices for 1st, 2nd and 3 will be available.

It will sell Japanese food and other fun stuff.

teru.noriega @ gmail.com

1 comments:

Reza said...

I live in SD and I'm into anime, but I think I can do because I do not like Yugi-oh, I think, partly because Japanese food Mazuy (Mazuy Japanese = disgusting. And believe me, I had many) and partly because the only reason for crossing the border are lax drinking laws, and partly because I am not a car. Thank you for inviting me anyway, was very interested in you. Frankly, I wish I could do so only for the tournament in Marvel vs. Capcom to. are you going to Comic-Con?

Post a Comment