14 Week Old Puppy With Diarrhea My New 7 Week Old Puppy Threw Up?

My new 7 week old puppy threw up? - 14 week old puppy with diarrhea

I have a Golden Retriever / Mastiff Newfoundland / Rottweiler puppy a few days ago, they told me 8 weeks, but he was born on 14 June and can not count of course ...
They are equipped with tape worms, and drugs were sick and I'm sure it's better because he ate a regular amount and had no worms in the stool.
Well anyway, about a month and a half, I lost a dog to be paved, and the son of a dog, was my other dog, which has depressed him a dog. In any case, the dog has released a couple of times today, the first meal and then only liquids. The fear of parvo, but the shit is very hard and a normal color. I go Monday for their recordings in the early morning hours. Well, my question is: What is the first symptom of parvo? It comes before the vomiting diDeposit? In addition, dogs with parvo NCCP only poop in the yard and had not even existed .... locked out all the plants at home Also he is a pig that had just eaten a large part of the rapid

0 comments:

Post a Comment