Letter From A Recovering Addict Help Want My Name Out Of Paper And Google Search Please?

Help want my name out of paper and Google Search please? - letter from a recovering addict

Months, I agreed to do an article for a newspaper on a large scale there were about 9 months and I decided to do in order to help others and to help guide the recovery of drug addicts and could not acholics change lives. Then came the news that I was in shock and was very embarrassed to talk about my new baby and to say very clearly things in my past, not been very good, that I never thought that I feel pity I should be the only document that day, then let it go? Here are still 9 months later, after she asked and demanded to withdraw my name and the name of my newborn and I wrote to Google and asked for my name back, I never agreed with that. When you write my name on Google is the 1st of this story To get 1, I'm a nervous wreckany of my work is to throw or 1 of my youth, a day to write my maiden name? I've never so that they do this for me, she wrote letters and e-mail to the publisher and president of the paper, there is nothing I can do before they destroy my new life I have been very difficult to build. Is there anything I can do to make my name, they reomve, at least my name is here 9 months later and remains the COMED 1st Thing, if you put in my name, this name is a unique idea Woud disappear after a few weeks, I can not do anything to try to have my name and my daughters never aggree away that even now Article 1

6 comments:

lawmomof... said...

I think there are some online services that want to rehabilitate his name, but you must pay out of pocket for this and there is no guarantee of success.

Unfortunately, there's really no other way out for you. Of course, you grant the interview - which is how the reporter has so much personal information about you. The media should not have the permission of people who are going on. Unfortunately, I must say that it always lied about you, you have to apply for a foothold right to take up.

rickinno... said...

Sorry, but a newspaper does not need permission to write to you. Although they have written is true, they are free to write.

Richard

Socialable Democrat said...

What did you say?

Punctuation is a blessing, I suppose.

paul said...

We tried to warn young invasion of the Internet has become, but not hear them. Every minute, 15 seconds fame as a source of life. The only solution is to change their names. There are agencies that say they can remove your name or at least reduced, while in google, but hope to sell more than they deserve.

You could try to write about her maiden name, which can be implemented at Google. Then came more frequently than the story I want to go. Who is supposed to work.

Q Continuum said...

Google does not filter their searches as it does not follow from ( "illegal" content is made known to him). All this is done by Web crawlers. The only thing clear, that's a Google bomb (could not) hard to do.

About the role of the messages that you have enough when initially agreed with the story. Looks like there are things you can do it.

Mike S said...

Welcome to liberty and freedom of expression and freedom of the press. If you write something, published or over the Internet, there is no turning back more, this information is always sent for disposal.


Well, what can we do, the contract with the message, read the newspaper if they paid for their work. If you have the rights to their works, then you can keep track of who is not authorized by you that reposts the information without having to pay.

If assigned their rights in practice, that is when she says, can use it as they see fit. Then there is nothing that can be bought, will stay unless the information back from them, and who is not a. Even then sells the information, but can stop any Web site and display, but youYou have to see it published.

Post a Comment